My O'lover did the sweetest thing. We've lost the vast majority of our digitally stored photos on count 'em, not one, not two, but THREE hard drives. So O secretly solicited photos from friends and surprised me with a slideshow. Here are some of what people sent (THANK YOU!!!):
On our own little parade...flower petals strewn in our wake.
I wish i could have my niece, the Scootch, surgically attached to my hip. i love that kiddo! And i love my mister's dimples.my only request for my bridal shower was that it was skankilicious. so i had a cowboy stripper (i dare not post photos of that!) and a man cake (i got the best piece!)The dream team of downtown Provo...i love these dear gals.
Rachel, now of LA, and I used to braid our hair together so we'd be conjoined twins. We'd have slumber parties and I was always the first one to fall asleep (no matter what i can never stay awake!!) so sneaky Rachel would apply loads of makeup on my face as I was snoring away. In the morning I would have mirror shock. I got accustomed to never knowing what eyeliner tattoos i would wake up with. i don't have pictures of all that but i now have these:Cottage update:
- major construction underway (as always!!)
- i forfeited the game of Christmas chicken with my neighbors and packed it all up.
- making lots and lots of winter squash stews and pumpkin custards
- watching the entire British series As Time Goes By with Dame Judi Dench and Geoffrey Palmer
- contemplating my huge crush on Mandy Patinkin from Yentl and Criminal Minds