Thursday, November 29, 2012

Art Making

Dear Reader, Are you local? If so please come to this art show on December 12th! I'm so glad to be one of the featured artists and would love to see you there!

I'm not ready for a full reveal of my studio but the space is already being put to heavy use. Here's a peek of me reglazing a window with a bit of  textured and stained glass. This particular window overlooks the apple tree and chicken coop- so maybe there will be a lot of chickens and apples showing up in my work-ha!

Here's Ezra on Thanksgiving day collecting sticks and seed pods in his bag- Ezra is in just about every drawing I've been doing lately. 

And later on Thanksgiving after attending two dinners, we went on a hike on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail- overlooking my home town.
Besos!